Now your entire family can hit the trails. Pairing stability with an ease of movement, these performance-style skis are designed for little kick-and-gliders who are eager to practice their skills on local tracks or in the backyard.
- Air channelled fibreglass wood core, is about 250g lighter than wood core skis, and is tough to resist breaking.
- Significant protruding edge bites into soft snow and add control through turns.
- Universal temperature sintered base.
- Ultra-tune base has an offset base structure that grips well and skis fast in almost all snow.
- NIS compatible, bindings available separately.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-47-50mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.