These light performance skis suit enthusiastic loppett racers or high-level athletes crossing over from other styles of skiing.
- Air Core Basalight construction keeps them very light and provides excellent flex properties.
- New lightweight natural fibre and resin laminate layer makes this year's version even lighter.
- Ultra finish stone grinding removes a thin layer of base material prior to final finish, for a smooth, flat, race-friendly surface.
- Universal World Cup pro base.
- NIS plate included, bindings sold separately.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Core||Air Core Basalight|
|Dimension (all lengths)||41-44-44mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.