Kit up with these waterproof shorts to keep your summer hot streak going. Waterproof-breathable fabric is fully seam sealed to shed the rain. They feature a gaiter system and waterproof pockets to add protection for wet weather shredding. When the rain stops and the mercury rises, large ventilation panels keeps the air flowing.
- Made of 3-layer polyester and spandex with a laminated waterproof-breathable membrane.
- DWR treated to resist water and grime.
- Lightweight mesh liner increases breathability.
- Rear venting panel keeps shorts you from overheating.
- Waterproof zippers protect essentials from the elements.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.