For discerning female freeriders looking to simplify, reduce weight, and increase performance. These bindings integrate Slider Tracks and Strap Bindings into a lightweight, low profile package. More elegant and refined than using conversion kits to adapt regular snowboard bindings to splitboards, they also feature a quick-release avalanche rip cord to increase safety when riding in the backcountry.
- Women's specific fit is designed to fit narrower women's boots and has a lower high back for better comfort and support.
- Binding base plate is cut away to eliminate ice build-up and access Voile channel puck system.
- Vertical sides add stability, height in the keep cup helps when hiking steep terrain
- Baseplate rails are CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum for lightweight durability.
- Rails are 6061 T6 tempered aluminum.
- Avalanche rip cord on both quick release buckles for emergency exists.
- Wide touring brackets, wide pivot bushings, and long slide pins keep these stable and durable.
- Comfortable ankle straps with low profile single screw adjustment provides easier uphill touring.
- Ladder straps for toe and ankle match buckles, for smooth, precise operation.
- Small fits women's boots sizes 5–8.5. Medium fits sizes 9 and up.