When icy winds blow, this lightweight run jacket keeps you going. Sleek and weather-resistant, it features different fabric panels for warmth, breathability or protection from chilly gusts where you need it most.
- Front fabric is polyester with DWR (durable water repellency) to shed precipitation.
- Side panels, underarms and back panel are brushed Dri-Fit for added breathability.
- Front is lined with Dri-Fit Sphere mesh for warmth.
- High collar and dropped rear hem for extra coverage.
- Full zipper for venting.
- Internal pockets.
- Zippered hand pockets feature a media port.
- Reflective trim increases visibility.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|