A freeride powerhouse board in a wide width for those with larger boot sizes. It uses split-specific construction for unsinkable float when it gets deep. Attack bold, remote big-mountain lines, then turn around, skin up and attack them again. The flex profile is extremely stiff under the front foot for control and power, stiff at the waist for stability at high speed and medium stiff under the rear foot for smooth turns and maneuverability. The torsion box construction uses aramid strips to dampen vibration and soften rough landings, and strong, yet light basalt to enhance power and stability.
- Amptek all-mountain intensity technology: camber between the feet and rocker at the ends for great float and playfulness (60% rocker, 40% camber).
- Reverse super directional flex adds control, stability at speed and smooth, fluid turns.
- Triple hybrid core with 2 polyurethane and wood microcell outer beams for lightweight balance, control and edge grip. The central beam is ABS (plastic) for durability where the board splits.
- Dual torsion box construction features 2 outer parts wrapped in a glass fibre sock, 2 strips of basalt and aramid, then another full layer of glass fiber wrapping the core for stability at speed, durability, and incredible edge grip.
- CBF2: a single strip of continuous basalt fibre runs along both edges for smoother edge to edge transitions with superior grip, excellent stability and increased pop.
- Magne traction edge technology maximizes edge grip between your feet for control and stability in gnarly conditions.
- Roller tip base technology has slightly raised edges to reduce weight at tip and tail and direct snow around the board for stability at speed and flotation in powder.
- ABS sidewalls for durability.
- Base is 7500 sintered.
- Flex rating of 10 out of 10, so it's super stiff for precious, control and stability.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Includes||Splitboard with clips|