Mavic Crossmax SL Pro Thermo Winter Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Ride through whatever winter throws down. Nordic-ski inspired cover and zipper system keep out wetness. The dial closure is easy to adjust with gloves on and provides a locked-in, nuanced fit for long days in the saddle. For the inevitable coffee stop, the grippy rubber soles provide great traction even when wet.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable fabric keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Neoprene ankle gusset.
- Water-resistant zip and cover seal out the elements.
- Ergo Dial system is fast and easy to adjust while providing a rock-solid fit.
- Ergo Fit OrthoLite® insoles enhance comfort on and off the bike.
- Contagrip® outsoles provide excellent traction and durability for off the bike walking.
- 360-degree reflective highlights.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.