Mavic Crossmax Pro H20 Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Tackle wet miles or crush a winter commute with these waterproof cycling shoes. They keep your feet dry and warm, while the height ensures rain doesn't creep into your socks. Grippy soles and ergonomic insoles make them super-comfy, durable and confidence-inspiring on or off the bike.
- GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable fabric keeps feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions.
- Ergo Fit OrthoLite® insoles enhance comfort on and off the bike.
- Hook-and-loop velcro closure system provides a locked in feel.
- Contagrip® outsoles provide excellent traction and durability for off the bike walking.
- Compatible only with 2-hole cleat setups.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.