Mavic Crossmax Pro H20 Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Tackle wet miles or crush a winter commute with these waterproof cycling shoes. They keep your feet dry and warm, while the height ensures rain doesn't creep into your socks. Grippy soles and ergonomic insoles make them super-comfy, durable and confidence-inspiring on or off the bike.
- GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable fabric keeps feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions.
- Ergo Fit OrthoLite® insoles enhance comfort on and off the bike.
- Hook-and-loop velcro closure system provides a locked in feel.
- Contagrip® outsoles provide excellent traction and durability for off the bike walking.
- Compatible only with 2-hole cleat setups.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.