Rained out in Squamish? Hut-bound on the Wapta Traverse? Master Freecell and Solitaire while polishing up your survival skills. Each card features a specific wilderness survival skill or tip that could come in handy if the bad weather continues.
- Survival skills and tips are organized by suit.
- Hearts give shelter and gear tips for keeping warm in less-than-temperate environments.
- Clubs keep your injury prevention and treatment knowledge up-to-date.
- Spades refresh lessons from beginning of season avalanche courses.
- Diamonds keep your snow travel know-how in check.