Alpina Alaska 75mm Boots - Unisex
Clip into these modern 75mm boots and head out for some touring. Insulated leather uppers are supportive and pleasantly warm. A waterproof-breathable layer keeps your feet dry. Medium flex promotes a natural foot roll and has enough stiffness to edge in mixed terrain.
- Made of leather with an Alpitex waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Simple lace-up closures with top lace hooks.
- Thinsulate insulation adds warmth without excess bulk.
- Protective toebox with a rubber rand.
- Padded collar for comfort and warmth.
- Anotomic footbeds.
- Vibram rubber sole.
- Compatible with 75mm bindings.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Leather|
|Thermoformable inner boot||No|