A super-useful package that includes a Leatherman Crater C33X Knife and a Leatherman 2 Tool. The knife opens easily with one hand and locks securely in place. The tool fits in a front pocket or key ring.
- Blade has a straight/serrated edge, so it’s good for whittling, carving, or line slicing.
- Glass-filled nylon handle.
- Locking liner.
- Hideable carabiner clip doubles as a bottle opener.
- The Leatherman 2 has 5 sizes of box wrenches (5/16″, 3/8”, 7/16″, 1/2″, 5/8″), a large screwdriver and bottle opener.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Tool has no blades, so it's air-travel friendly.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Phillips (cross) driver||No|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||No|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.