Slide these fit-over sunglasses over your regular glasses to shield your eyes and keep your focus. Polarized lenses deftly cut glare for paddling in bright but cloudy conditions or when commuting home on sun-soaked asphalt.
- Acetate polarized lenses with Optify™ coating to keep smudges and scratches at bay.
- Fits prescription glasses up to 5.5 x 1.87 inches.
- Side windows keep peripheral vision clear when driving or cycling.
- 6-base lens curve provides good side coverage.
- Bend-to-fit temples ensure a nice fit.
- Includes a microfiber case and cloth.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|