Small enough for a pocket, bright enough to dazzle. This little light is excellent to have on hand for late night rides home.
- Rubber strap snaps it handlebars, head tube, seat post, hubs or helmet.
- LED tech provides visibility up to 1.6km.
- Flashing and steady modes.
- Hooded beam keeps the light out of your eyes as you ride.
- Replaceable CR 2032 battery included.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 superbright LED|
|Burn time - flash||16 h|
|Burn Time - steady||8 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2032 (included)|