Shimano SH-WM53 Cycling Shoes - Women's
Durable and stiff with comfort-inducing details, these shoes transition from cross-country roads to tight singletrack. Synthetic leather and mesh upper won't pooch out, and is breathable enough to keep feet cool while ascending muggy logging roads. Triple off-set Velcro closure system gives a sock-like fit without causing hotspots or uncomfortable cinches. Outsole lugs and a medium degree of stiffness allow for comfortable walking on or off road.
- Uppers are stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh for breathability and durability.
- Triple off-set Velcro® straps provide a comfortable fit in a flash.
- Adaptable cup insole conforms to your unique foot shape.
- Soft arch pad and a medium degree of stiffness for walkability and excellent power transfer.
- Outsole lugs shed mud for when trudging up muddy ascents.
- Compatible with SPD and 2-hole clipless cleats only. Not compatible with SPD-SL, Look or other road cleats.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Synthetic leather + mesh|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Nylon + fibreglass|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.