Light it up. In cold conditions, off the grid or just around the campsite – the Fenix HP12 melts the darkness with 900 lumens. It uses either rechareable batteries or 2, 3-volts that can operate in conditions as savage as -40°C.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, with a hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- 2 Cree XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 5 modes from 10 lumens to 900, with choices in between.
- Regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Shockproof from 2 meters.
- Waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes.
- All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
- High output burst mode for "what was that?" moments.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||123m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 XM-L2 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||36 h|
|Burn time - med||10 h|
|Burn time - high||3.75 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
|Wide and spot|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|