Ridley Noah SL20 Road Bicycle - Unisex
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stiff, TDF stage-winner, smooth, sexy, light, ridiculously fast. The Noah SL20 is a lot of things, but slow isn't one of them. At the heart of the Noah SL20 is a carbon fibre frame designed to slice through the air. Aero tubes and a cut-out fork reduce drag, but it's next-level details that make the difference between fast and blistering fast. A dimpled surface on the frame significantly reduces overall drag. An F-Split fork pulls air away from the wheel, and dropped seatstays decreased exposure. An aero bike is nothing without fast wheels. Deep dish 4ZA Cirrus Pro wheels are at home rallying crit corners or establishing KOMs. To match one of the fastest frames in the world, the SL20 features 11-speed Shimano Dura-Ace, the standard for shifting perfection, braking brilliance and lightweight durability. For durability and stiffness, aluminum Cirrus Pro components won't get flexy when sprinting hard and channeling your inner-Greipel. To put it simply, Ridley made the Noah one of the fastest bikes on the planet, then made it faster.
- Wind-tunnel tested aerodynamic frame blends multiple carbon fibre grades for unparalleled stiffness, lightness and durability.
- Droplet shaped tubes and F-Surface coating increases laminar flow by 4.16%.
- Unique textured frame surface on drag-heavy locations brings aero gains.
- Aggressive race-ready fit results in an aero yet comfortable riding position.
- Tapered headtube shaves grams while improving stiffness.
- Lowered seatstays aid aerodynamics.
- Shimano Pressfit BB increases power transfer without adding weight.
- Internal routing aids aerodynamics while keeping cables silky smooth.
- F-Split carbon fibre fork features cut outs that act as aerofoils to drag wind away from wheels for reduced drag.
- Carbon 4ZA Cirrus Pro wheelset with aerodynamic 45mm profile.
- 25mm Continental Grand Prix 4000 tires are race-ready and durable.
- Shimano 11-speed Dura Ace groupset.
- Shimano Dura Ace double crank is 52-36T and achingly gorgeous.
- Shimano Dura Ace brakes feel as beautiful as they perform.
- Cirrus Pro seat, seatpost, stem and other components are light and stiff.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop Ridley engineers, tests, and refines their frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Frame||Ridley Noah SL HM carbon|
|Fork||Noah F-split HM carbon|
|Stem||4ZA Cirrus Pro 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ridley Noah SL Aero carbon|
|Headset||FSA NO. 42-ACB|
|Handlebars||4ZA Cirrus Pro 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||4ZA Cirrus Gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Dura Ace (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Dura Ace|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura Ace|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Dura Ace|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Dura Ace|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Dura Ace 52-36T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano PF30 with BSA adaptor|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Dura Ace 11-speed 11-28T|
|Tires||Continental Grand Prix 4000S II 700 x 25|
|Wheel||4ZA Cirrus Pro 45|
|Saddle||4ZA Cirrus Pro|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.