Use 100 extra-coarse grit in place of a smooth (fine) finishing file for deburring and removing case hardening from edges caused by hitting rocks or, also ideal for de-tuning the shovel and tail.
- Diamond sheet is mounted on a flat, precision die-cast aluminum alloy backer.
- Extra thick 5.5mm backer dampens vibration and will not flex and roll over causing dulling the cutting surface of the ski or snowboard edge.
- Dimensions are 120 x 25mm.
- Unique diamond cluster pattern lasts longer than conventional diamond sheet.
- Black matt textured finish allows stone to be used wet and provides superior diamond adhesion.