A lightweight and low-profile padded ski sock for maximum comfort on long days. Anti-odour treatment keeps them feeling (and smelling) fresh season after season. Combining the lightweight performance of the Ski Pro Fit series with the cushy padding of the Ski Genuflex series, these socks hit the sweet spot between performance and comfort.
- NANOGLIDE anti-friction teflon fabric reduces blisters and acts as a buffer between your foot and boot.
- Strategic low-profile padding in the toes, mid-sole, heel, ankle and shin provide big comfort on long days.
- POLYGIENE anti-odor treatment stops stink before it starts.
- 20-30mmHG graduated compression increases warmth, minimizes blisters, while reducing foot numbness.
- Small fits Euro size 36-39; Medium fits 40-43; Large fits 44-47; XL fits 48 and up.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Additional feature(s)||Active compression|