An elegant, hand crafted fin to up your flatwater SUP game. Produced by paddleboard designer and restoration forester Bill Pocock, this black cherry fin was designed for small lakes and shallow waters.
- Made of black cherry wood from a distressed tree cut down, a practice that improves forest ecosystem resilience.
- Low profile design won't get caught up on shallow underwater rocks or vegetation.
- Sealed with epoxy and finished with premium Epifanes marine varnish for UV protection.
- Polished by hand with hydrophobic wax.
- All Ololo products are restoration harvested and crafted by Bill in Parry Sound, Ontario.
|Ideal for||All-around SUP|