Let there be really, really bright light. This ultra-bright light produces a staggering 960 lumens. 6 lighting modes accommodate any situation, and provide anywhere from 1 to 200 hours of light. On top of big power, it features smart ergonomics, buttons designed for one-handed use, and a flat base so it can stand upright like a really bright candle.
- 6 lighting modes: 6 lumens (200h), 150 lumens (9.5), 400 lumens (2.5h), 960 lumens (1h), 960 lumens strobe mode, and 150 lumens SOS mode.
- Flat shape won't roll off uneven surfaces and can be stood upright.
- Ultra-clear glass lens is toughened for durability and has anti-reflective coating for maximum efficiency.
- Ergonomic shape naturally places your thumb on the tail-cap switch for one-handed use.
- Low voltage indicator blinking light.
- Polycarbonate battery car is protective and offers easy loading.
- Compatible with rechargeable NiMH, alkaline, and lithium batteries. Does not work with lithium-ion batteries.
- Lanyard hole allows rigging of wrist loop.
- Dimensions are 17.5 x 4cm.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - high||300m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XM-L2 LED|
|Burn time - low||200 h|
|Burn time - med||9.5 h|
|Burn time - high||2.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||4 AA (not included)|