MEC Homewaters Long-Sleeved Rashguard - Men's
From Shuswap to Lake Ontario, this rashguard supports freshwater issues in Canada. It also offers a range of motion and next-to-body fit that doesn’t detract from the activity at hand, and long sleeves let you paddle, surf or swim while the sun is high.
- Knit fabric provides superb mechanical stretch. (Poseidon colour uses 80% nylon and 20% spandex, white colour uses 82% polyester and 18% spandex).
- Flatlock stitch is comfortable against the skin.
- UPF 50+ protection.
- No underarm or side seams for added comfort.
- For each shirt purchased MEC donates $2 to The Canadian Freshwater Alliance to support freshwater organizations across Canada.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.