Season to season, this lightweight down bag provides warmth for frosty spring and autumn nights. Hydrophobic down absorbs significantly less moisture than untreated down, and a unique lining reflects heat back to your body as you sleep. A cinchable hood, collar and full-length zipper tube keep drafts from creeping in. 2 straps attach your sleeping pad to your sleeping bag, so you'll never wake up on the hard, cold ground again!
- 750 fill-power hydrophobic down is exceptionally warm and retains less moisture than traditional down.
- Zoned insulation provides insulation where it's needed most – on top. Because sleeping pads provide additional insulation, there is less insulation on the bottom of this bag.
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining provides additional warmth without adding grams.
- 2 SynergyLink™ connectors hold your mattress in place under the bag.
- Cinchable hood features a draft collar.
- Snag-free zipper with full-length draft tube.
- External zip pocket houses a headlamp or wallet.
- DWR-Treated nylon shell repels water from accidental spills or splashes.
- Stuff sack included.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||750 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||20-denier polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
|Packed size||18 x 31cm|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|EN Extreme Temperature Rating||-28°C|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.