For adventures in the early spring through late fall, this synthetic bag has your back (and feet, hands and ears). Zoned insulation means this bag is warm in all the right places without adding unnecessary bulk. Stay-warm details like a clinchable hood, collar and a foot warmer pocket keep things toasty in on extra-chilly nights. To top it off, the mattress integration system mates your sleeping pad to your sleeping bag – never wake up on the hard, cold floor again!
- Synthetic eraLoft™ is efficient, compressible, short-staple polyester that dries fast and retains warmth when wet.
- Zoned design provides maximum insulation where it's needed – on top. Your sleeping pad provides insulation, so there is less fill on the bottom of this bag
- Silicone DWR-treated nylon shell repels water.
- SynergyLink™ connectors integrate to your sleeping pad to prevent slippage. 2 elastic bands fit around pads up to 64cm wide.
- Clinchable hood features a draft collar.
- Snag-free zipper with full-length draft tube traps out chilly air.
- External zippered pocket houses a headlamp or glasses.
- Stuff sack included.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||20 x 46cm|