Bring the comfort of your own bed with you when you travel. A quilt is a nice option for chilly hostels, car camping and road tripping, or for tent camping when you want to save the weight of 2 sleeping bags. 650+ fill-power hits the sweet spot between warmth and lightness, while the polyester fabric won't get clammy. On chillier nights, the box-baffled insulation and full-length draft tubes prevent cold spots.
- Shell fabric and liner are lightweight polyester.
- 650+ duck down is sewn with box-baffles to prevents cold spots.
- Full-length draft tube maximizes warmth on cold nights.
- Integrated loop kit and elasticized footbox secure blanket over 2 compatible sleeping pads.
- Draft tubes block cold air from creeping in.
- Comfort range is about 4°C.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Insulation||650 fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).