Wear your Turbine Sunglasses while you're collecting solar energy.
- Nylon frame is light and highly stress resistant.
- Oakley XYZ optics ensure distortion-free viewing from all angles.
- Prizm™ lens technology enhances contrast and visibility over a wide range of light conditions.
- 3-point fit to ensure precise optical alignment.
- Rubber inserts on the temples and at the nose pads keep them in place.
- Grey Polarized lens provides 17% visible light transmission.
- Warm Grey lens provides 10% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Fixed tint (Matte Black/Warm Grey)|
|Visible Light Transmission||
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|