When camping or long haul touring with your partner, the confines of a sleeping bag can get a little lonely. No more! With plenty of room for two sleepers, exceptional insulation and integrated sleeping pad sleeves, the Solomon is as close to at-home comfort as you get outdoors. And, you won’t find yourself falling victim to "cover hogging" in the middle of the night.
- Shell is rip-stop nylon with a WR treatment to repel water.
- Soft nylon taffeta lining.
- DownTek fill is treated for water-repellency, and also has antimicrobial and antibacterial protection.
- Flow gate baffles prevent the down from shifting and creating cold spots.
- Sleeping pad sleeve fits two pads 51 x 183cm sleeping pads (sold separately).
- Features a center no-draft flap – a fabric piece with Velcro closures for keeping cold air out.
- Built-in pillow pockets.
- Interior fabric loops accommodate sleeping bag liners.
- Collar comfortably seals around neck to chilly air out.
- Draft tube covers the zipper to seal out cold air.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Insulation||600 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Packed size||25 x 53cm|
|Length||Regular fits to 6' 2" (188 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.