A traditional mummy bag with high-quality down and a sophisticated construction at a surprisingly good price. A water-repellent treatment applied to the down helps it stay dry and warm in damp conditions. The collar and side panels use a unique baffle system that uniformly distributes heat throughout the bag, eliminating potential cold spots. Interior fabric loops accommodate a bag liner for particularly cold hut trips or winter camping, and a draft tube folds over the zipper to reduce cold air from creeping in.
- Insulated with DownTek water-repellent 600 fill-power goose down.
- Collar and side panels feature Insotect Flow technology that distributes heat across the sleeper's body through a unique baffle design. Vertical chambers with Flow Gates regulate fill positioning and density to eliminate potential cold spots and to deliver uniform heat.
- Interior fabric loops attach to sleeping bag liners.
- No-draft collar comfortably seals around neck to chilly air out.
- No-draft zipper tube keeps zipper insulated to seal out cold air.
- YKK #8 zipper connects to other like bags.
- Nylon stuff sack included.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Insulation||600 fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).