MEC Sparrowgrass Long Sleeve Top - Women's
Stand out at the trailhead and fit in at the microbrewery. The printed graphic and shaped tailoring are casual and no-fuss. DriRelease fabric is an earth-pleasing combo of recycled and natural materials.
- Made from a wicking blend of recycled polyester and merino wool with a hint of spandex for stretch.
- Antimicrobial finish reduces the number of trips you need to make to the laundromat when travelling.
- Raglan sleeves reduce the potential for irritation when you're wearing a pack.
- Comfort-enhancing features like a modest scoop neck and a slight dovetail hem.
- Cold wash, no bleach, no dry cleaning. Tumble dry and iron on low.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.