MEC Uptrack Pants - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $98.00 $98.00
- Original price $195.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Uptrack Pants are a smart counterpart to pure alpine routes, technical ice and ski summits. The innovative soft shell was developed by MEC fabric specialists, and the result is a wind-resistant, water-resistant fabric that's uniquely breathable, soft and supple. The face is durable nylon with a high-quality DWR finish. Sandwiched between the bonded layers is an ultra-thin foam layer that effectively stops wind and water from penetrating, without the stiffness of traditional laminates.
- Made of nylon and spandex soft shell bonded with a polyurethane foam that's wind-blocking and water-resistant.
- Brushed polyester interior wicks moisture and slides freely over base layers.
- Zip fly has a snap closure.
- Belt loops and hook and loop tab adjustable the waist.
- Waist is lined with soft microfleece.
- 2 zippered hand pockets.
- Cargo pocket on right thigh has a Velcro® flap and zipper, sized for a couple of your favourite bars, a field notebook or snow assessment tools.
- Articulated knees allow a full range of motion.
- Zippered gussets at ankles fit over alpine climbing boots when closed, or ski boots when zipped open.
- Adjustable ankle hem draw cords.
- Grommets at ankles for attaching your own stirrup cord.
- Recco® Rescue System reflector is detectable by ski patrol and rescue teams. Useful for resort skiing, it is not a substitute for skills training, beacons, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.