Patagonia Capilene Lightweight T-Shirt - Men's
Railing the resort, scaling big walls or waterfall ice? Build your base for any season with the legendary wicking performance of Capilene. Built to slide smoothly under layers, it's enhanced with an anti-odour treatment to get through long pushes, and has UPF 35 protection for days when need to strip down to your skivies.
- Recycled polyester double knit has an open grid pattern that breathes, wicks moisture and speeds up dry time.
- Provides UPF 35 sun protection.
- Polygiene® permanent odour control.
- Internal neck tape for comfort.
- Locker loop for hang-drying.
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps.
- Full underarm gusset for easy movement.
- Flat seams.
- Drop tail for more coverage.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|