Patagonia Capilene Thermal Weight Crew - Men's
Lay the foundation for great days with a breathable next-to-skin layer. When you're exerting in the cold, the open grid pattern of the fabric holds heat near your body, but allows moisture to pass through easily. Exceptional breathable, with minimal bulk, it slides easily under layers and has flat seams and underarm gussets to ensure a smooth, second-skin fit.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ recycled polyester and spandex with a smooth outer face and open grid texture for maximum warmth and breathability.
- Polygiene® permanent odour control technology.
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage.
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Self-fabric collar with internal tape for comfort.
- Locker loop for hang-drying in tight spaces.
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps.
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort.
- Dropped back hem adds coverage.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|