Get some lights on your bike. This combo is a field-proven Blaze front light with a SuperFlash Turbo for the rear light. Both lights have attention-grabbing flash settings and low settings to stretch the battery life. Includes batteries and quick-release mounting brackets. Let there be light!
- Blaze headlight uses 2 AA batteries
- Mounts without tools on your handlebars.
- SuperFlash rear light uses 2 AAA batteries.
- Steady and flashing modes, visible up a mile away.
- Includes seat post and seat stay clips for multiple mounting options.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Front + rear|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.