Ghost Slamr 6 LC Bicycle - Unisex
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sustained flats, arduous climbs, heart-stopping descents, the SLAMR 6 more than fulfills the all-mountain mandate. A svelte climber, it also offers outstanding composure on physical sections of heavily-featured trail. Drop the post and get dialled: the slightly slacker geometry allows an enduro-like position on fast, weird sections. Carbon fibre front triangle dampens buzz and shaves grams , while the aluminum rear triangle keeps it durable and affordable. Hitting the sweet spot between fast-rolling pace and total flickability, the 27.5in. wheelset features burly 12 and 15mm thru-axles for flex-free, straight-as-an-arrow tracking. On the fly suspension settings on front and rear systems lets you adapt to the situation at hand. Outfitted with a gold standard Shimano XT gruppo, you can expect eye-popping braking and "set-it-and-forget-it" shifting.
- Light, durable frame combines a carbon fibre front triangle with a burly anodized aluminum rear triangle.
- Tapered headtube shaves grams and improves stiffness.
- Shimano XT pressfit BB aids power transfer without adding weight.
- Fox Float 32 fork features 130mm of travel and 3 compression adjustments.
- Fox Float DPS rear sock with 3 on-the-fly adjustments and full lockout.
- Internal routing keeps cables protected and silky smooth.
- 27.5in. Alex VOLAR wheelset features 12mm and 15mm thru axles.
- Needle bearing system in the rear shock eye replaces commonly used bushings for minimum break-away torque for greater small-bump responsiveness.
- KS Cruxi dropper post with internal routing allows up to 100mm of travel.
- Shimano XT 11-speed groupset.
- Shimano XT double crankset is 36-26T.
- Shimano XT brakes with mega 180mm rotors.
- SDG Circuit saddle is low on weight and comfortable for long days of trail.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost SLAMR LC AL carbon and aluminum|
|Fork||Fox Float 32 Air Performance|
|Rear shock||Fox Float DPS Performance 3 Pos|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH4 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||KS Cruxi with 100mm travel|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano XT (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano XT|
|Shifters||Shimano XT SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano XT|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT Plus|
|Crank + rings||Shimano XT 36-26T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano XT Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Shimano XT|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano XT 11-speed 11-40T|
|Rims||Alex VOLAR 2.5|
|Tires||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO 27.5 x 2.25|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.