Ghost Riot 6 LC Bicycle - Unisex
Ghost Riot 6 LC Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $3500.00 $3500.00
- Original price $5750.00
- Available online
- Check store availability
Free in-store pickup
Have this bike shipped to an MEC store free of charge.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
The Riot 6 LC is the latest incarnation of Ghost's stellar all-trail weapon, tweaked based on rider feedback. Using high-grade carbon fibre, the Riot is stiffer and lighter. But don't mistake lost weight for lost strength – it features a layer of durable foil in the chainstays and downtube to keep the frame healthy. Compressed from both sides, the floating rear shock offers nuanced performance in the first 80% of travel, and a highly progressive end stroke in the final 20%. It results in smooth performance over fast moving terrain, and won't bottom out when going big. Ghost set it up with a Rock Shox Pike RC fork, offering 150mm of travel and with mega 35mm stanchions. The Pike handles flowy singletrack and gnarly lines smoothly. Equipped with one of the best gruppos around: it gets lightweight, reliable Shimano XT shifting and precise Deore braking. To make this bike a true all-trail winner, Ghost souped it up with a wider bar and an Integra dropper seatpost.
- Ulltra High Modulus and High Modulus carbon fibre frame is as strong as it is lightweight.
- Riot rear linkage system provides outstanding pedalling efficiency and progressive suspension performance.
- Tapered headtube shaves grams and improves stiffness.
- Reinforced downtube and chainstays for added long-term durability.
- Shimano XT pressfit BB aids power transfer without adding weight.
- Rock Shox Pike RC fork offers 130mm or 150mm of travel.
- Cane Creek DBInline rear shock with 130mm of travel and 4-way adjustment.
- Internal routing keeps cables protected and silky smooth.
- 27.5in. Easton ARC rims mated to Ghost hubs are lightweight and tubeless ready.
- LEV Integra dropper seatpost features 125mm of travel and adjustable return speed.
- Shimano XT 11-speed groupset.
- Shimano XT double crankset is 36-26T.
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes.
- SDG Circuit saddle is low on weight and comfortable for long days of trail.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Riot 27.5 UHM/HM carbon|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RC|
|Rear shock||Cane Creek Double Barrel Inline|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect|
|Seatpost||KS LEV Integra with 125mm travel|
|Handlebars||Race Face Aeffect|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Deore (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Deore|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano XT|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT|
|Crank + rings||Shimano XT 36-26T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano XT Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Ghost Light|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano XT 11-speed 11-42T|
|Rims||Easton ARC 24|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.