Ghost AMR 2 Bicycle - Unisex
Ghost AMR 2 Bicycle - Unisex
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The bike to get you hooked on XC. With fast-rolling 29er wheels, solid Deore components and full suspension, the AMR 2 is committed to cross country riding. The exceptionally strong alloy frame has a tapered head tube and massive BB for huge amounts of stiffness without breaking the bank. Generous 130mm of travel in the front, 120mm in the rear is sensitive enough to smooth out ripples, yet burly enough to withstand drops and bone-rattling descents. Internal housing looks sleek while preventing your cables from tearing or catching – an essential detail for hard riding. Ghost's proprietary 4-bar linkage system prevents braking forces from affecting suspension performance to keep pedalling and climbing performance efficient. The AMR 2 is kitted out with Shimano's remarkably solid and reliable Deore groupset that provides insanely consistent long-term performance.
- Ghost AMR aluminum frame is lightweight yet durable enough to handle the rigours of all-mountain riding.
- Tapered headtube shaves grams and improves stiffness.
- Shimano pressfit BB aids power transfer without adding weight.
- RockShox Sektor fork with 130mm of travel features a lockout.
- X-Fusion O2 RL rear shock with 120mm of travel.
- Internal routing keeps cables protected and silky smooth.
- 29" Alex rims mated to Deore hubs are smooth and stiff.
- Shimano Deore 10-speed shifters.
- Shimano Deore hydraulic brakes.
- Shimano Deore double crank is 36-22T.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost AMR 29 alloy|
|Rear shock||X-Fusion O2 RL|
|Stem||Ghost AS-M01 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light DC 1|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Deore (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Deore|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Deore|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT Plus|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Deore 36-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Shimano Deore|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG50 10-speed 11-36T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 1353|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.