Ghost Lanao FS 2 Bicycle - Women's
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Ghost Lanao FS 2 is a full-suspension ride for women. R&D Engineer Tina Kutschki put a new twist on the straight dropped toptube found on most women’s bikes. The curve in the tube makes the bike safer and easier to stand over, without compromising strength or agility. A 650B wheelset marries the agility of 26 setups with the smoothness a 29er to create a hyper-nimble, fast-rolling and stable ride. 130mm of silky smooth suspension in the front and rear soaks up whatever the trail throws your way.
- Female-specific 7000-series aluminium frame offers precise handling and top-tier weight distribution.
- Tapered head tube increases stiffness while providing direct, responsive steering.
- Fork provides enough travel for a wide range of terrain types, and can be locked-out.
- Rear shock soaks up rough trail.
- Fast rolling, nimble 650B wheels.
- Four Bar Linkage prevents braking forces from diminishing suspension performance, and guarantees maximum pedal efficiency and traction when ascending or descending.
- Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain is is a true performer that won't break the bank.
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide good stopping power and modulation.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Lanao FS 650B 7005 DB aluminum|
|Fork||RST Ariel Air LO|
|Rear shock||X-Fusion O2 RL|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH2 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP DC|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro ACC (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Tektro ACC|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Deore|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Deore|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Deore 38-24T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano UN-26|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG62 10-speed 11-36T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Smart Sam 27.5 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 4212 W|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.