The Ghost Lanao FS 7 is a full-suspension ride designed by women for women. R&D Engineer Tina Kutschki put a new twist on the straight dropped toptube, a curve makes it easier to stand over, without compromising its strength or agility. 650B wheelset marries the agility of 26 setups with the smoothness a 29er to create a nimble, fast-rolling and stable ride. 130mm of buttery Fox suspension in the front and rear soaks up whatever the trail throws your way. Tried, true and always excellent Shimano XT drive train provides outstanding shifting while shaving grams. Deore hydraulic brakes are true performers – reliable and powerful while offering precise modulation.
- 7000-series aluminium frame features an ergonomic fit for precise handling and top-tier weight distribution.
- Tapered head tube increases stiffness while providing direct, responsive steering.
- 130mm Fox 32F Air fork provides enough travel for a wide range of terrain types.
- 130mm Fox Float rear shock soaks up chuddery sections and the odd botched landing.
- 650C wheels are fast rolling yet nimble.
- Four-bar linkage prevents braking forces from diminishing suspension performance, and guarantees maximum pedal efficiency and traction when ascending or descending.
- Shimano XT 11-speed drivetrain is light, reliable and fast-shifting.
- Shimano XT Plus rear derailleur reduces chain slap.
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent power and modulation.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Lanao FS 650B 7005 DB aluminum|
|Fork||Fox Float 32 Air Performance FIT4|
|Rear shock||Fox Float Performance 3 Pos|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH2 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP DC|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Deore (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Deore|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano XT|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT|
|Crank + rings||Shimano XT 36-26T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano BB-51 BSA|
|Hub (front)||Shimano Deore|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano XT 11-speed 11-42T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Rocket Ron 27.5 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 4212 W|