Black Diamond Creek Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Scumming through offwidths or skiing down scree slopes? These uber tough pants are crag tested and climber approved. The burly Cordura fabric stands up to abrasive granite or gneiss and protects your legs from scratches and sunburn. The full stretch material and gusseted crotch free you up to move just like Rutherford or Hill. Tough, yet light and breathable enough for a summer’s day cragging.
- Made from Cordura stretch fabric.
- Gusseted crotch for full range of movement.
- Classic 5 pocket jeans styling.
- Zippered fly with belt loops for a casual look around town.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.