Ghost Nivolet LC Race 2 Bicycle - Unisex
Sprints can be won on a budget. The Nivolet LC Race 2 proves it. For immediate acceleration and confident handling, a tapered headtube and pressfit BB transfer every watt of effort into outright pace. Despite its stiffness, it soaks up rough backroads and the pounding of endurance rides. Mavic Aksium wheels are proven everyday performers. With a low spoke count and beautifully machined rims, they provide aerodynamic gains and silky smooth braking. For flex free performance and drool-worthy good looks, Ghost opted for a stunner of a crank: FSA's Gossamer Pro ABS. Totally revamped for 11-speed, Shimano's newest iteration of 105 delivers Ultegra-levels of performance at a fraction of the price. Finishing details: FSA brakes, stem and handlebar result in a bike that's beautiful, functional and ready to perform.
- Ghost HM ACR carbon fibre frame delivers stiffness and comfort in equal measure.
- Tapered headtube shaves grams and increases stiffness.
- Pressfit FSA bottom bracket aids power transfer while shaving weight.
- Full CG carbon fibre fork.
- Internal routing aids aerodynamics while keeping cables silky smooth.
- Mavic Aksium wheelset with 25mm Yksion tires.
- Shimano 11-speed 105 groupset.
- Compact FSA Gossamer Pro ABS crankset.
- FSA Gossamer brakes.
- FSA aluminum handlebars, stem and seatpost.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Nivolet HM ACR carbon|
|Seatpost||FSA Gossamer SB20|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|FSA Gossamer (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||FSA Gossamer Pro ABS 386Evo 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||FSA PF86|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-28T|
|Tires||Mavic Yksion Elite 700 x 25|
|Wheel||Mavic Aksium Elite|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 1411|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.