Ghost Nivolet LC Race 4 Bicycle - Unisex
The Nivolet LC Race 4 is a masterclass in detail, performance and striking affordability. Leveraging a light carbon frame, it combines a pro-grade kit with Tour proven wheels to create a ride that's compliant and speedy. A massive Pressfit BB and tapered head tube ensure samurai-sword levels of stiffness when sprinting for the line or attacking steep grades. For aero gains, Ghost equipped the LC 4 with a set of Mavic classic Ksyrium Elite wheels. Tipping the scales under 1600 grams, their low spoke count and buttery cartridge bearings favour steep climbs and breakaway attempts. It gets a lightweight workhorse 11-speed Shimano Ultegra shift setup that balances performance and reliability. When coming in hot to technical hairpins, the Ultegra brakes produce catch-free power and nuanced modulation. To keep the rubber side down through tight corners and wet cobbles, the hoops come with sticky yet supple Mavic tires: Yksion Pro GripLink in front, Yksion PowerLink in back.
- Ghost HM ACR carbon fibre frame delivers stiffness and comfort in equal measure.
- Tapered head tube shaves grams and increases stiffness.
- Shimano PressFit bottom bracket aids power transfer while shaving weight.
- Full CG carbon fibre fork.
- Internal routing aids aerodynamics while keeping cables silky smooth.
- Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset features Yksion Pro GripLink tire in front (25mm), Yksion PowerLink in rear (25mm).
- Shimano 11-speed Ultegra groupset.
- Shimano Ultegra brakes.
- Compact Shimano Ultegra crankset.
- FSA aluminum handlebars, stem and seatpost.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Nivolet HM ACR carbon|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Ultegra (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Ultegra Compact 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Ultegra 11-speed 11-28T|
|Wheel||Mavic Ksyrium Elite|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 1411|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.