New Balance Performance Merino Hybrid Jacket - Women's
The in-between seasons call for some tried and trusted maneuvers. Enter merino wool. Naturally antimicrobial, highly breathable, warm, and naturally wicking, this jacket has a partial nylon overlay to improve its wind and water resistance, so you’ll be happy getting outdoors any time.
- Merino wool and polyester blend outer with nylon overlay on front, hood and the front upper arms.
- Toggled and bungee adjustable hood.
- V-fold binding on lower hem and cuffs.
- Slightly dropped back hem for coverage.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Silver reflective trim for visibility.
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.