Throw some shade. The Zion is made of a lightweight fabric that sheds water and also blocks wind. Bonus: the bucket meets pork-pie-hat style.
- Made of nylon and spandex with polyester lining.
- DWR finish for wind and water resistance.
- Folds and packs for travel.
- Sweatband wicks moisture.
- Adjustable decorative lace up panels at back.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.