Well suited for long routes of any difficulty, the Helix will soon feel like it’s part of your DNA. These are a good choice emerging climbers and those who want comfort and versatile performance. The shoes features a precise, all-day fit. The soles are sensitive yet stiff and supportive enough for balance on slabs and or cam into cracks.
- Slight asymmetric shape and flat toe profile
- Medium stiffness ensures sensitive feel for steep or gym climbing with support for slabs or edging
- Low heel tension for comfortable fit with enough lock for pulling heel hooks
- Sticky and durable 3.5mm rubber for secure grip
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size
|Weight||430g (Hyper Blue 40)|
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Edge|