Scarpa Helix Rock Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Suited to long routes of any difficulty, the Helix will soon feel like part of your DNA. These are a good choice for emerging climbers and those who want comfort and versatility. They features a precise, all-day fit, with sensitive soles that are still stiff and supportive enough for balance on slabs and cam into cracks.
- Slight asymmetric shape and flat toe profile.
- Medium stiffness ensures sensitive feel for steep or gym climbing with support for slabs or edging.
- Low heel tension for comfortable fit with enough lock for pulling heel hooks.
- Sticky and durable 3.5mm rubber for secure grip.
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Edge|
How to measure