La Sportiva Skwama Rock Shoes - Unisex
Work micro-nubbins and polished edges with these super sensitive and flexible pseudo-slippers. They have a sticky rubber toe patch to aid hooking and scrumming and an S-heel construction to add power to your heel hooks. The split sole is designed to spread under load to reduce deformation and help you balance on tiny edges.
- Uppers are leather with microfiber, unlined for a glove-like fit and sensitive feel.
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on/off and to tune in a performance fit.
- S-Heel offers stable, confident heel hooking.
- Slip-lasted construction with 0.8mm LapsoFlex midsoles.
- Sticky rubber toe patch.
- Split sole construction offers grip on small edges.
- Soles are 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather + synthetic|
A highly tensioned shoe tends to push your foot forward to create a powerful curve in your toes.
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Grip 2|