La Sportiva Skwama Rock Shoes - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Work micro-nubbins and polished edges with these super sensitive and flexible pseudo-slippers. They have a sticky rubber toe patch to aid hooking and scrumming and an S-heel construction to add power to your heel hooks. The split sole is designed to spread under load to reduce deformation and help you balance on tiny edges.
- Uppers are leather with microfiber, unlined for a glove-like fit and sensitive feel.
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on/off and to tune in a performance fit.
- S-Heel offers stable, confident heel hooking.
- Slip-lasted construction with 0.8mm LapsoFlex midsoles.
- Sticky rubber toe patch.
- Split sole construction offers grip on small edges.
- Soles are 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2.
- La Sportiva suggests downsizing 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather and synthetic|
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Grip 2|
How to measure