Salomon Crescent Jacket - Men's
Durable, waterproof-breathable protection with a stretch panel that won’t hold you back. Made with Salomon AdvancedSkin Dry tech, this jacket blocks wind and rain when clouds roll in on your hike. Underarm zippers keep you cool on your scramble up to the ridge, and it’s fully lined to slide smoothly over your base layers.
- Lightweight 2-layer construction is waterproof, windproof and moderately breathable.
- Face fabric is ripstop nylon and lining is nylon.
- Stretch panel on the back lets you move comfortably.
- Front zipper is water-repellent
- Adjustable hood, cuffs and hem.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and 1 inner zippered pocket.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.