Head out for a run – early, late or when the clouds look low and moody. This lightweight waterproof-breathable keeps you slick and speedy. Its detachable hood, zippered pockets and reflective elements help step up and stick to your training goals.
- Made of Storm-Fit 10 nylon with a waterproof-breathable polyurethane laminate.
- Fully seam-sealed and waterproof with pops of colour in the internal seams.
- Removable hood has a visor and stretch drawcord for adjustments.
- Soft brushed tricot inside collar.
- Reflective seams keep you visible.
- Bonded, zippered pockets at sides, and an inside pocket.
- Back yoke adds venting.
- Shaped cuffs with partial elastic and hook-and-loop closure.
- Stretch drawcord hem and a 2-way zipper.
- Slightly dropped rear hem for coverage.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.