Summit pack, gym bag, grocery bag – some packs just do it all. A drawcord closure allows fast packing and unpacking. The removable foam backpanel adds support and structure for hiking and lets you hone down the grams when lightness is crucial. Laminated nylon fabric won't soak through during squalls or a rainy commute to work or school.
- 70-denier nylon ripstop uses TPU lamination for durable and supreme water resistance.
- Removable foam backpanel.
- Meshy shoulder straps won't overheat on hot days.
- Sternum strap adds support.
- Drawcord cinch closure system with flap keeps contents secure.
- Internal zippered pocket for small items.
- Exterior bungee attachment houses layers of wet stuff.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
|Main fabric||70-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.